Factory supply Sodium Bisulfate for Swimming pool PH Decreaser
Product:Sodium Bisulphate (Sodium Bisulfate)
Molecular formula: NaHSO4
EINECS NO.: 231-665-7
Appearance: Sodium Bisulfate is white monoclinic crystal powder or granular. It is very easy to dissolve in water and less to dissolve in alcohol. It will decompose when heating. It is easy to be oxidized or lose sulfur dioxide.
Specification of Sodium Bisulfate
1. As PH modifying agent to replace vitriol, and used as detergent for ceramic, marble and toilet.Used as pretreatment agent for acid washing and plating coating.
2. It is also applied in bleaching agent, leather, dyeing auxiliary, solvent for melting mineraldisinfectant and detergent for in daily chemicalmaterial for sulfate salts and sodium alum,and slso used as petroleum artesian well and ameliorant
3.Being the main constituent of acidic cleaners for households, industrydairies, we serve an important market segment in the cleaning agents.
4. Used to treat water, for exampleto set the pH-value of swimming pools
5. In dyeing plants, textile the leather industry and in the metal industry.
6. Used as PH modifying agent to replace vitriol, and used as detergent for ceramic marble and toilet,Used as pretreatment agent for acid washing and plating coating. Applied in bleaching agent, leather, dyeing auxiliary.
Packing of Sodium Bisulfate
25kgs/bag, P.P woven bag outside, P.E bag inside, without pallets
25kgs/bag, P.P woven bag outside, P.E bag inside, with pallets
1000kgs/ big bag
1200kgs/ big bag
25kgs/bag, strong P.E bag
1)-We 100% inspect our finished product.
2)-Packing with pallet as buyer's special request
3)-Best service after shipment with emails
4)-Cargoes photo before and after loading into container
5)-Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port
6)-Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
7)-Cargoes together with container sales service available
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, We are the manufacturer involved in this line for more than 10 years.
Q2: Do you have stock?
A: We understand most customers prefer stock, so we'll try to keep stock for most products. However, for some rare products, we won't keep stock and it needs time to synthesize.