|Product Name:||Ethlene Glycol|
|Properties of MEG||Applications/Uses of MEG|
|Chemical Intermediate for Resins||· Polyester resins (fibers, containers, and films)|
· Resin esters as plasticizers (adhesives, lacquers, and enamels)
· Alkyd-type resins (synthetic rubbers, adhesive & surface coatings)
|Solvent Coupler||· Stabilizer against gel formation|
· Freezing point depression
· Heat transfer fluids (gas compressors, heating, ice rinks etc)
· Al weather anti-freeze and as coolants
· Water-based formulation (adhesives, latex paints, asphalt emulsions)
|Solvent||Medium for suspending conductive salt in electrolytic capacitors.|
|Humectants||· Textile Fibers|
· Paper & Leather
· Adhesives & Glue
|Chemical Intermediate||Used as Solvents.|
Basic Uses of Ethylene Glycol in Industrial ProcessesMEG is primarily used as raw material in different forms for carrying out a number of industrial processes including:
- Coolant & Heat Transfer Agent- Majorly ethylene glycol acts as a medium for convective heat transfer like in automobiles & liquid cooled computers. As a coolant, it has its usage in chilled water air-conditioners and as a heating fluid, it is widely used in geothermal heat pumps to transport heat.
- Antifreeze- Properties of MEG disrupt hydrogen bonding when they are dissolved in water. Usually, it freezes at -12°C, but if it is mixed with it does not crystallize and thus the freezing point is depressed.
- Precursor for Polymers- In the plastic industry, MEG is one of the important precursors for a number of thermoplastic resins. It is highly used as a precursor for polyester fibers and resins.
- Other Uses- It is also used as a dehydrating agent and hydrate inhibition. As a dehydrating agent, it is used in natural gas industry for removing water vapor from natural gas before processing.
Anhui Eapearl Chemical Co.,Ltd is located in Tongling,Anhui province,China which is the beautiful"ancient bronze capital of China".The company has our own import and export rights.The company was founded in 2009, for many years with the United States Dow Chemical and other well-known foreign enterprises to establish cooperative relations, and many domestic listed companies and other enterprises to maintain good relations of cooperation, the company's products are exported to South America, Australia, the Middle East, Africa, southeast Asia and other 32 countries and regions, the enterprise is also rated as an excellent enterprise integrity.Adhering to the "customer first, excellence, good faith cooperation" business philosophy, and continue to work with the new and old friends from all walks of life at home and abroad, to establish a good relationship of cooperation, jointly create a better future!
Q1:Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample,but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2:How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T,Western Union or Paypal or secure payment.
Q3:How to confirm the Product quality before place orders?
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What's your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1 ton.
Q5: How about delivery lead time?
A: Delivery lead time: About 7-10 days after payment confirmed.(Chinese holiday not included).
Q6:Is there a discount?
A: Different quantity has different discount.